Thursday, March 3, 2011

Technical Shirt Sizing Womens

REPORT CARD IN WITH FRIED FENNEL AND ORANGE SALAD (fish, second, Sicily)


I continue to be a little on the run, I know, but just because they arrive in the evening that I would need another 4 hours to put on a par with things to do, but you know, you must eat and eat forever with taste, I cook and cook just as well so I relax, and photographs that then I forget why I faint from hunger ... .. forgiveness, ask forgiveness ...

Last night I was "thirsty" and despite the inclement weather felt the desire to have a glass front (from the walls ooze) of white wine (fruity), has been buying a wonderful school report who contributed to this desire?? Perhaps, then fried and tasty salad refreshing.


REPORT CARD IN WITH FRIED FENNEL AND ORANGE SALAD

  • school report (the amount you choose it)
  • White flour milled semolina flour media (or cornmeal)
  • straw or paper towel
  • Extra virgin olive oil-vinegar-salt
  • Oranges
  • Fennel
  • white wine (I drank the wine cellar Planeta Cometa)


Clean the fish entrails and let it drain, mix the flour in the ratio 1: 1 and move the fish until it is completely covered, then fry in olive oil. Once cooked, season with salt and place it on rice paper.
For the salad, peel the oranges in vivo and sliced \u200b\u200bfennel, season with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment