Friday, November 26, 2010

Wholesale Cost Of Chicken Wings



luzzato-fenriz

TOC TOC

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
Who is it?

Il Postino:
know 'er postman sir

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
Ecche vvoi? Puss out!

Il Postino:
Mr Mario, je to arrive 'n'arta postcard ... aho who became 'a girlfriend?

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
Postcard? Vedè ago .... mass 4! aho you were Affair 'sti days? give a crap shoot gun der gianicolo?

Il Postino:
All 'ste ass make me work slower er

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
Mavammorìammazzato who knows ste 'postcards?

Il Postino:
No'o I know sir ... But I do a'cardazza veni ... There is written "Urine" I think ... but checcazzovordì??
Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
Uri! Damn! He's vintage to move the hip, it is something 'na little whore missing. Famme law





Hello Mario,
'm not used to stay away from you but I must say that from escire cloud of puza old is not unpleasant. Part of me worries, however, is for you even if you showed towards my country and my razista colegio Romania. But I hope it goes well. I'm having a lot and fate of so many new friends. Not yet feel ready to come back to you.
Abraço
Urine

Hello Mario,
I received no answer and your worries. When I returned to my country in the summer you have not washed or not you ate for two weekdays at Mario and just because you drank alcoholic. I ask you please to give me your news.
Tua,
Urine

PS: I remembered that ogi is Friday and you must surrender alora review a newspaper. I Ecola written for you:

Corrosion of Conformity - Your Tomorrow Pt.1 & 2 (Southern Lord)
Training home Corrosion Of Conformity (Mullin, Dean, Weatherman) has published a new round of atività and thirst Police (my favorite so far!) With a Pezo divided on two sides. EFET sound tuck in the first group of tests on and around Raleigh teritori more punk / hardcore with infiltration of Seben period mezo Peper with Keenan in the sound of guitar. Your Tomorrow seem to sum up giving small pearl introdure new / Vechio band being a fan. Let's say 80% and 20% Animosity Blind as a composition of paste sound.
Rated 7 and mezo



I preocupatisima Mario! You do not answer me anymore??
Mario Mario Mario please answer!
importantisima I have to say something!



Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
That is to handle more pija de 'na de broom factory

Il Postino:
Mario nun ah I know who cazz'è 'is bitch but, if I can not afford co' due respect, miss it a bit 'has made it angry! Mo 'is' na girl then, however, is normal je de apologizes ... But to me I think that perhaps a small step 'or it could make' her as well ...

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
them your cock, is not it? Urine is the caregiver know that I 'bought pe' e-mail. 'Na ar ass plug. bitter oranges that she has done more 'to San Pellegrino

Il Postino: you
Mica I say that you have to apologize je ... But maybe you could be makes 'na je Piji Paraculo and a Gift' I'm filthy, but no Pellea a gift - it must seem only a gift but then the gift-Pellea and chest!
A'capito sir?

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
a gift? you can pija 'n I've got more body hair horns

Il Postino:
You have to think about' na crap that you buy, then you ta'a buy gifts and gave it to the bitch. So much so that Romanian mica capisce'n fucking believe you married ta'a even if gifts' and sticky hands de'e chips.
ascoltam'ammè Mario - I've got I had lovers like Er Caliph and I've never bought a fucking de gioiello'n my life. They know we can not bitch!

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
're 'at home in steals der thief but you are me' Affair mussels' n'idea . tomorrow there is 'a sale' bijetti der roadburn them, there I go to the '74, buy them, peace Famo gli'o tell me I du 'bulldozers so pe' faje see who commands and then we go co '' na strappona and 25 with 25 years of less asses.
Chetta seems like little program?

Il Postino:
Signò de mejo so you could just hand the toje da'a pocket!
Mo 'I understand how it is that you are a journalist and I' so'postino, a'Marioooo!



Scarcioni OF THE FRIDAY '



more ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment