Friday, November 12, 2010

Can You Be A Dental Hygienist With Tattoos




Urine Skopalova writes:
Mario Mario Mario! Feel how hard calls new ethics Odina Enslaved Thong! Titilo What fun!

Urine Skopalova:
I rush to the store and buy that shit you Ariva disks only for review


Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
thong? not is that there is a gift edition diggipack thong, right? then you 'or put

Urine Skopalova:
Eheh Mario Enslaved is always nice to me about the time I've seen video of them stealing a sheep! It says so right?

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
that time Grutle pija slap er Norvegggia Mayor, you say?

Urine Skopalova:
is wat! The only thing I do not understand is why people go to the street shouting to me, but also sheep joke was funny





Urine Skopalova: Mario
You know that I fate European tour with Enslaved once? I was selling T-shirts during a concert and then kept warm grupo because even if their tour of Norway was winter and it was very fredo
We'd also like to play poker because they said that I am good at fluff! In cucetta bus tour of all strictly strictly

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
is that 'I know, or Uri, I have seen photos of you ar banquet. With those fishnet stockings seemed to me a n'arosto
me feel sorry for us that you're fat decentralization that your father is writing instead anagrafe ar Land

Urine Skopalova:
Disco starts well, whatever you do not believe Mario? But you're listening to mario? I am surprised because in my opinion after Isa and Monumension norvgese combo put on a pair of discs demmerda. The only good thing they do is to concert with Shining tuti with Roadburn. When they play themselves out in my opinion is that as grupo metal are Upon your petina but goes out of black metal territories miss something

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
teritori we are giving out black metal?
you 'to ddI URI?

Urine Skopalova:
I believe that at a certain point after fate Enslaved black metal masterpieces of thought that maybe it was a good idea to renovate and open more pisschedelici sounds and try to incorporate elements of post-rock and pure pisciodelica. Except that necesitare taste for experimentalists to know fate on balance while Enslaved 'metalheads still up to Midolo

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
me is' to say that I know' now fags?
stick together to make CCHE sur tour bus? to make the braids under the armpit?

Urine Skopalova:
No no no fags mario indefatigable singer mesage sent me yesterday on his mobile phone with picture papagalo!
I only say seems Thong Ethics Burin disc more honest and less than veleitario estraniei where elements of metal as clean vocals are months in the service of songs and Scripture does not spechieto alodole for making you believe that you are emancipated grupo wing but then the end is always the same shit.

Urine Skopalova:
In other words ano ago fate Enslaved some shit out and now instead of vaseto fate paso back with caution and moderation

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
turns you I'm circling bunch of 'Fatties norveggesi a big sheep and they do stuff that they do. Like you Uri du threatens me twice a week but pays de quanno ever make me have given me the aggratise?

Urine Skopalova:
TEST THAT WAS FREE MARIO!

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
ecchiamala free ... pe 'quer scale Mount frappe ass you call me' know 'all that sdrumato even Stallone in Cliffhanger hath been beaten as

Urine Skopalova:
ME NO MORE MARIO' SO 'YOUNG! If I was young I had you could do that or often oferta special with my daughter ruby!

Skopalova Urine: No
like it when you say those things I now Mario goes into the bedroom and listen to Enslaved Thong Maggica Cosmic favone and leave to stand. This time you exaggerate! However hard Petina, Daje Eight!

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
and damoje 8 likely put you 'n finger in her mouth, ass and you ar a flush as a dammigggiana

Urine Skopalova: Mario
Eh you know always make me pasare to pout!

Mario Luzzatto Fenriz:
week and also is the cover seems a Bucio de ass. But Stavorta aross

SCARICONE OF THE FRIDAY '

0 comments:

Post a Comment